Mittwoch, 24. November 2010

Brackets











I am quite content with saying I'm not an ignorant person, though I have my moments which sometimes even might outweigh other moments, but all in all I do care- for people, for moments, for life, for love. There are so awfully many things happening in the world that sometimes( though sometimes often just means rarely and sometimes often means always, rarely means sometimes and always means often) I feel trapped.




If I only had the(_____) (:not sure what to enter here, is it courage, nerves, patience, time?,.......so I will leave this brackets empty for now) to write down what I (______) (:again : feel,think, want to, experience.....?).




How can I find it, can I find it, will I find it, do I want to find it? I want to know and still I don't seem to care sometimes/often/in general/always. I painted a picture for my father yesterday and suddenly I felt at ease with myself and the world, which rarely/sometimes/often/never happens to this extent.




I realized that me shying away from writing certain things has been playing a crucial part in what I think of myself.




I am trying to avoid this nowadays, so be prepared/afraid/excited/glad.




I also decided I am going to change the colour, features, title and posts of this blog as many times as I want until I feel content with it, so don't be surprised/shocked/disgusted/disappointed.



Note: Do you see how confusing/enriching/complicated/exciting life gets when you have the choice?
















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen